Need a dip for the big game?
Super Bowl Sunday is right around the corner and I have the perfect dip for you – Crab Rangoon Dip!
I have always loved crab rangoons and always will love crab rangoons. I never pass them up as an appetizer – if they’re on the menu, they’re mine. I used to eat these bad boys for dinner in college. True story my friends. Two orders of crab rangoons please!
Now I eat a whole bowl of this dip…nothing has changed.
Appetizer dips are easy to make, which I think, is one reason why we love them so much. The cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise may also be good reasons, but we really wouldn’t enjoy them if they were a fuss to make. Mix everything in a bowl, pop it in oven, and devour until it’s gone. Bada Bing Bada Boom.
Ok for a serving size – use one HUGE tablespoon full of dip for each cracker.
So what are your plans for the big game? We aren’t quite sure yet of our plans but I know they will involve lots of food and most likely stretchy pants. I love Super Bowl Sunday – great excuse to stuff your face with food that’s so delicious but really bad for you. Diet starts Monday right?
What are your favorite Super Bowl dips?
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 packs)
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- 1 package imitation crab meat (8 ounces)
- Butter crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Soften cream cheese in microwave for 30 seconds. Add mayonnaise and sour cream and mix until smooth. Add the rest of ingredients and stir.
- Place mixture in an oven safe dish and bake for 20 minutes until heated through. Serve with butter crackers.
Source: Stuck on Sweet, Adapted From: Food.com