Brown Sugar Soy Glazed Salmon is a delicious weeknight dinner. Fresh salmon is marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, garlic and red pepper flakes then baked until light and flaky. Serve with a green vegetable and a healthy flavorful dinner is served!
Easy weeknight meals are a must in our house. With two kiddos and a husband that is gone 12 hours a day, I NEED to have easy, healthy and delicious recipes available for dinner. I have also been asked by several readers for more dinner ideas so here you go!
This easy Brown Sugar Soy Glazed Salmon is the perfect weeknight meal.
This a simple, low-carb healthy meal that you’re going to love!
You know me, I love recipes that allow me to prep ahead of time so that when it’s time for dinner, all I have to do is throw it in the oven. This recipe is perfect for prepping – simply mix the marinade together in a baking dish, add the salmon, cover and refrigerate until you are ready to bake.
All that’s left to do is prepare a salad or some roasted vegetables and and dinner is ready in 20 minutes!
You can’t go wrong with this one!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to Pinterest by clicking the image below!
- 3-4, 6 ounce salmon filets
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger or ¼ teaspoon dried ginger
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- sesame seeds
- green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Add all of the sauce ingredients into a small baking dish and whisk until combined.
- Add salmon to the sauce, turning over a few times to make sure it's completely covered. Marinate for at atleast 20 minutes and up to 8 hours.
- When ready to cook, bake for 18-20 minutes uncovered or until salmon flakes.