Football Season has started which means it’s time to eat some cheese.
Am I right or am I right? I know…I know.
This might be the easiest cheesy dip appetizer that you will ever make and perhaps one of the best. My mother-in-law makes this for every family gathering we have which happens pretty often. Even though my family has enjoyed this Cheesy Black Bean Salsa Dip many, many times, we all still look forward to stuffing our faces with it. I kid you not when I say we devour it every.single.time.
I love this picture – stringy melted cheese and sparkly nails.
When I say this is the easiest dip ever, I am not even kidding. Not in the slightest. It involves layering cream cheese, some black beans, salsa, and cheese, then baking in the oven, then eating with chips. Preferably Donkey Chips. Have you had those? They are Vin’s FAVORITE. Super crunchy and perfect for cheesy dips.
Well alright, it’s time to dig in!
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to Pinterest by clicking the image below!
- 1 8 ounce package plain cream cheese
- ½ can of black beans, rinsed and dried
- 1 8 ounce jar salsa
- 1 package shredded Mexican cheese (cheddar, colby jack, and others would work too)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Evenly spread cream cheese with a spatula on the bottom of an 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish. Then add black beans, salsa, and finally sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is completely melted.