Since Valentine’s Day is coming up…
I made a delicious fruit dip for you and your sweetie to enjoy together. Isn’t that nice?
This dip is nice. Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle Fruit Dip. It’s the new thing around my house and we can’t get enough of it.
Do you ever buy fruit dip at the store? As a kiddo, my mom would buy that stuff and we would dip our little hearts away. I remember just dipping my fingers in it. It was finger lickin’ good…get it?
I would say this dip is a little more sophisticated…it’s homemade and has crumbs of brownie brittle swirled throughout. It’s made with cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and powdered sugar so it’s really light and airy, slightly sweet, and tangy.
Strawberries just work with this dip. Other fruit would work too, I am thinking pineapple, grapes, apples…but the strawberries are ssoooo Valentine’s Day looking right? Plus imagine dipping a strawberry in fluffy cream cheese and then sprinkling chocolate crumbs all over it.
I know…best thought ever.
Soooo…I loved dipping the strawberries in this chocolate chip brownie brittle fruit dip but someone else used a spoon. Yes, my sweetie, Mr. Vincent, went right in for the good stuff. I don’t blame him at all. It’s really that good. It kind of reminds me of oreo fluff? Have you ever had that? Look up oreo fluff on Pinterest.
I want to take a bath in oreo fluff. That’s all I have to say about that.
One more thing… If you do end up looking up oreo fluff, make it with brownie brittle crumbs instead of oreos…that would so work and it would be sooo0 good. Or… or …! or …!! you can make it with oreos AND brownie brittle…maybe the mint brownie brittle to give it a little twist?
Just a few thoughts fo rya.
Oh yeah. You can also dip chunks of brownie brittle into this dip. That works well, too. 😉
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 4 ounce bag chocolate chip Brownie Brittle
- Cream together cream cheese and powdered sugar in a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment or with a hand held mixer; set aside.
- Add brownie brittle to a food processor and pulse until crumbs form. You can also add brownie brittle to a zipper baggie and crush using a pan or rolling pin too; set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip whipping cream in a mixer fitted with a whisk attachment or with a hand held mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and gently fold together using a spatula.
- Next, gently fold in brownie brittle crumbs
- Serve with strawberries or fruit of your choice
This post was sponsored by Brownie Brittle. All thoughts and opinions are 100% my own. Thanks for supporting Stuck On Sweet!
For more delicious recipes follow Stuck On Sweet on Pinterest!