Who wants some Garlic BACON cheese dip?
I totally thought you did. I made this dip for YOU and well, for Vin and me – totally should have made this on a weekend so our poor belly’s didn’t have to eat this all alone.
Ehh they’re fine.
I mean does this dip not look insanely fall of the chair delicious? What’s not to love? Cream cheese, sour cream, GARLIC, BACON, Mozz and Parm cheese, a little green onion and a few seasonings. It’s the garlic and the bacon though…that make this…insanely…amazingly…good.
You can never have too much garlic, bacon and cheese. Am I right or am I right?
Switching gears – does anyone else have a significant other that is obsessed with Fantasy Football?
Oh, Thank God! I’m not the only one.
He’s lucky I’m from Iowa and Football=life there. I actually don’t mind watching Football – it’s entertaining and of course, Go Bears…well sort of. They’re not all that great this year but…Go Bears!!??
Anyway…all this Football crazo stuff got me thinking about Suuuuuper Bowl. And we all know what Suuuuuper Bowl means riiiight?
FOOD! What better way to cheer on your favorite Super Bowl team than with a big dish of hot garlicky, bacony cheesy dip served with some chips. Not just any chips…Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips. I love the color, what can I say?
And they’re just good and crunchy. We have a thing for tortilla chips around our house…they have to be super crunchy and slightly different. Food Should Taste Good Chips are totally that…crunchy and slightly different than a typical tortilla. They come in different flavors like, well, blue corn, and multigrain (love these with hummus!) and sweet potato! They’re also ALL NATURAL – love. Great for snacking I tell ya.
And they’re so good with this dip! I already told you that though…
Don’t forget to pin this recipe on Pinterest by clicking the image below!
Thank you to Food Should Taste Good for sponsoring this post today! As always, opinions are 100% my own. Thank you to all the brands and readers who keep this little blog here up and running. You are the best! xoxo.
- 1 8 ounce package regular cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 slices cooked bacon, chopped
- 2½ teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions plus more for garnish if desired
- 1 8 ounce bag shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Food Should Taste Good Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a pan or oven; set aside on paper towel to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream cheese and sour cream. Add most of the cooked bacon (save some for garnish), garlic, parsley, black pepper, and green onions and mix with a spoon. Lastly, add 1 cup mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese and stir.
- Pour mixture into an 8x8 or 9x9 glass baking dish (I used a pie dish), top with remaining mozzarella and bake for 12 minutes, then turn oven to broiler and broil until top is slightly golden brown, about 3-5 minutes. Garnish with extra bacon and green onion and serve with Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips.