These are some of my favorite flavaaas.
Do you like bread? Oh how I love bread. I don’t eat a ton of it, but when I do, I enjoy every last bite. Bread with butter? Bread with olive oil and parm? Bread with goat cheese, sun dried tomatoes, balsamic glaze, and basil? HECK YES.
This recipe for Goat Cheese and Sun Dried Tomato Crostini might be the easiest recipe I have on the blog, but one of my favorites. You know I love goat cheese and you know I love sun dried tomatoes, hence this salad recipe and this pasta recipe. I don’t think I have to mention this, but balsamic glaze might be the best thing ever. I could go on and on about each ingredient, I heart them all, but the true beauty of them? They go SO WELL together. The flavors were meant to be. Kind of like me and ice cream.
Seriously though…this stuff is easy. This is the perfect appetizer if you’re hosting a dinner party or having friends over. Open a bottle of red wine and everyone will love you…forever.
Heck, I had this for lunch the other day. No joke.
And it’s just so darn pretty. Please please please make this! I beg of you.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe on Pinterest by clicking the image below!
- Goat cheese
- Sun dried tomatoes, chopped
- Balsamic glaze (store-bought or you can make it)
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Thin Italian bread
- Garlic powder
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a cooling rack on top of a cookie sheet; set aside.
- Drizzle olive on bread and dust with garlic powder. Bake in oven for about 7 minutes or until toasted and crispy. Let cool slightly before adding goat cheese.
- Spread goat cheese on each piece of bread, top with sun dried tomatoes, drizzle of balsamic glaze, and fresh basil.
- To make balsamic glaze, pour ½ - 1 cup (depends on much you want to make) unto a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Bring to a simmer and turn to low and simmer until thickened. Watch carefully so it doesn't burn!