Is so insanely delicious. I am such a fan of Oreo cookies and no bake desserts. I don’t make them too often because I eat the heck out of them. I kid you not…I sat at my kitchen island with a fork and ate half of this pie.
Oh well. This No Bake Oreo Pudding Pie will be made several more times in the near future. I don’t care if I end up eating the whole thing!
This Oreo Pudding Pie has limited ingredients and there is no baking involved. All you have to do is wait for it to set in the refrigerator before you cut into it, which is why this is such a great make ahead dessert. In fact, I think it’s better the next day – the crust gets a little soft and the pudding filling has a chance to set and develop flavor. The filling is SO fluffy and creamy – you cannot stop eating it.
I love this recipe for Christmas because it can be made ahead and I feel like Christmas desserts often involve chocolate. You can also make this gluten free! Simply use gluten free chocolate sandwich cookies – you will never know the difference.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe on Pinterest by clicking the image below!
- 25 Oreo Cookies (regular or gluten free)
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted (salted or unsalted)
- 1, 3.5 ounce instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ cup water
- 1, 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1, 16 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- To make crust, crush 25 Oreo® cookies then mix with melted butter. Press into pie dish or 8x8 or 9x9 pan. Place in freezer while you continue on to the next steps.
- To make pudding filling, whisk pudding mix, vanilla, water and sweetened condensed milk. Add 8 ounces of the thawed whipped topping and gently fold together with a spatula. Pour into prepared pie crust and place back into freezer for 20 minutes. PLEASE NOTE - you will most likely have extra filling depending on how deep your dish is. If you're uncomfortable throwing away, enjoy with a spoon as store in a covered container in your refrigerator and enjoy later - it's delicious on its own as well!
- After 20 minutes of chilling, top pie with the other 8 ounces of thawed whipped topping and garnish with crushed Oreos®.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Pudding Filling from Culinary Hill