Hello face plant dip!
I brought this over to my in-laws house yesterday and it was devoured within in minutes.
This made me very, very happy!
I decided to make this dip because hello!! Super Bowl! Are you into the big game? I watch it for the half time show…I wish they would just put Bruno Mars on every year because he brings it every.single.time.
I’m also in it for the food…of course! Give me all the dips, all day long.
I love making dips because they’re easy and good. Simple as that. I decided to cook the chicken for this dip, but you don’t have to. You could use a rotisserie chicken or canned chicken if you want to simplify the recipe even more. Other than that, it’s mixing everything together and baking for about 25 minutes. You could mix everything the night before and bake before your guests arrive. You could also mix everything and put it in your slow cooker and keep it warm all day long. Everything is already cooked, it simply just need to heat through and get bubbly to enjoy.
I am definitely making this for our friends on Sunday because I know I can get it done quickly and it’s crowd pleaser. I’m serving with my favorite, Donkey Chips and some veggies.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe to Pinterest – just click the image below!
- 16 ounces shredded chicken (this can be canned, or cooked. I baked 2 chicken breasts for 35 minutes at 375 degrees and shredded it. It was more than 16 ounces but it doesn't have to be exact)
- 1, 8 ounce block cream cheese, room temperature
- ¾ cup ranch
- ½ cup buffalo sauce
- ¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese (Monterrey jack, mozzarella, or colby jack would work too)
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- celery sticks, carrots and chips for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cook chicken and shred if you're using chicken breasts; set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together cream cheese, ranch, and buffalo sauce. You can use a mixer if you'd like or use a whisk. The mixture may be lumpy which is okay. Add cooked chicken, green onions and blue cheese and stir.
- Pour into 8x8 or 9x9 baking dish and bake for 25 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with chips and chopped veggies.