This pasta salad reminds of someone very special.
My mom! This is her go to when all of us kids come back home to Iowa to visit. She makes a HUGE batch and we usually eat it all in about 3 minutes. It also helps that the hardest part is chopping the veggies…meaning this is super super easy to make. No fuss with this dish!
oooooo pretty colors. 🙂 Feel free to add more veggies or even different veggies. My mom sometimes adds a red onion and olives. You can really make this your own.
The key ingredient…ZESTY Italian Dressing. I use Kraft – it’s my favorite for this, but choose whatever you like best. The dressing really brings all the flavors together.
Perfect to bring to a barbecue or have for lunch.
- 2 cups broccoli, chopped
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 1 container cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups summer sausage, cubed
- 1 box tri colored pasta
- 1 cup Zesty Italian Dressing
- Boil pasta to al dente, about 6-7 minutes. Drain and let cool completely.
- Chop the rest of ingredients and put in a large bowl.
- Once pasta is cooled, add it to the rest of ingredients.
- Pour Italian dressing over top and mix. Add more dressing if desired.
Source: Stuck on Sweet